Vad söker du?
< Tillbaka

Am I entitled to other compensations?

If you have children, contact the “Försäkringskassan” to apply for your opportunity to receive housing allowance.

The “Försäkringskassan” can also help you investigate your right to maintenance payments from your child’s dad.

The “Försäkringskassan” endeavors in all custody issues to try to get the parents to cooperate. If the debtor says he will pay directly to you, in some cases, the “Försäkringskassan” may accept his assurance. If so, it is important that you inform the “Försäkringskassan” of your situation, why you do not want personal contact with your father (and you may live on sheltered accommodation).